Since Print Arts Northwest was founded as the Northwest Print Council in 1981, PAN has continuously pursued its mission of promoting printmaking in its many forms. To accomplish the goals it has set, PAN maintains an active exhibition and event schedule that provides a wide range of educational programs for printmakers and art enthusiasts at all skill levels.
We invite printmakers in all media to join PAN and participate in exhibitions, a wealth of organizational activities and enjoy an interchange with other printmaking artists around the globe.
Applicants at this level should:
- Have a portfolio of recent prints that displays consistency and substantial artistic merit
- Exhibit a technical mastery of at least one method of printmaking
- Regularly exhibit work in group or solo shows
- Maintain an active studio practice
- Please place the following material in a sturdy portfolio:
- 5 prints completed within the last 2 years
- Artist's Statement and bio
Mail or deliver the above to:
Print Arts Northwest
7688 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219
Currently the membership committee is accepting applications on a continuous basis. When applications are received, a jury of 3 or more artist members is convened. Typically the membership committee notifies applicants of the jury's decision within a month after a complete application arrives at PAN.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a PAN artist member!